Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Listen

There's a girl in my mirror,
I wonder who she is.
Sometimes I think I know her,
Sometimes I really wish I did.
She's crying tonight,
But there's nothing I can do to make her feel alright.
She said she should have died.
She's in pain.
Standing alone at the crossroad,
she's not at home in her own home.
The path that she's walking, she must walk alone.
She must take the baby steps till she's full grown, full grown.
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And she foreseen the dark ahead if she stay.
She can almost see it, the dreams that she's dreamin but,
there's a voice inside her head says "you'll never reach it"
Every steps she's making,
Every move she's making,
lost in no direction,
her faith is shaking.
She's just a little girl lost in the moment,
she's so scared but she doesn't show it,
She can't figure it out and it's bringing her down.
She doesn't know where to go, and can't do it alone.
and she doesn't know why.
She'll never be allowed to love in this curse cage,
it's only the fairy tales she believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment